Where is the best scuba diving in Mexico?
- Isla Guadalupe – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters at Guadalupe Island.
- Northern Sea of Cortez – Huge Diversity of Unique Marine Life.
- La Paz – Pelagics Galore.
- Cabo San Lucas & Cabo Pulmo – Diving and Snorkeling for Everyone.
- Chinchorro Banks – Unexplored Reef in Pristine Condition.
How much is diving in Cancun?
|Discover Scuba Diving||115 usd|
|Reef Diving (1 tank – 1 day)||80 usd|
|Reef Diving (2 tanks)||100 usd|
|Reef Diving (4 tanks – 2 days)||195 usd|
How deep do you dive in Cancun?
Cancun is a great place to scuba, all the dive sites are located in the National Park, most of the dives are drift dives, depth goes between 30 ft and 75 ft. Dive into the world’s second largest barrier reef.