Do you need a wetsuit in Bermuda?
(see the Diving Table for averages by month) In the warmest months, the water temperature is high enough that you only need a dive skin, or don’t need any wetsuit at all; in the winter months, a 5mm all-over suit is generally enough.
What is the deadliest dive site in the world?
The Blue Hole is popular for freediving because of the depth directly accessible from shore and the lack of current. The dive site is reputed to have the most diver fatalities in the world with estimates of between 130 and 200 fatalities in recent years.
Where can I dive in Bermuda?
- 01 of 10. The HMS Vixen. DoctorJools / Getty.
- 02 of 10. The Mary Celestia Wreck.
- 03 of 10. Tarpon Hole.
- 04 of 10. The Cristóbal Colón.
- 05 of 10. The King George.
- 06 of 10. The Constellation and Montana.
- 07 of 10. The Virginia Merchant.
- 08 of 10. The Iristo.