Where can I fish the upper Toccoa River?
The Toccoa River Delayed Harvest Section is located just upstream of Lake Blue Ridge and the Shallowford Bridge. This section will fish very well just after being stocked in early November. Conveniently, this is about the only time this section of river is wadable as well.
Is the Toccoa River stocked?
This section is stocked heavily during the colder months of the year with larger size rainbow trout. There are also some nice size holdover brown trout in the stream. Cooper Creek is the uppermost sizeable tributary of the Upper Toccoa River. It’s a heavily stocked trout stream.
Where can I fish in Toccoa GA?
- Tallulah Gorge State Park. Tallulah Falls, GA.
- Moccasin Creek State Park. Clarkesville, GA.
- Tugaloo State Park. Lavonia, GA.
- Lake Hartwell State Park. Fair Play, SC.
- Victoria Bryant State Park. Royston, GA.
- Black Rock Mountain State Park.
- Oconee State Park.
- Oconee Station State Historic Site.