Where is the most beautiful place to scuba dive?
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island.
- Maaya Thila – South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
- Santa Rosa Wall, Cozumel.
- SS Thistlegorm Wreck, Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Yongala Wreck – Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- 1000 Steps, Bonaire.
How much does it cost to scuba dive in Antarctica?
Scuba diving and snorkelling in Antarctica both carry an additional cost as it involves experienced dive guides and specialist equipment. For scuba diving prices vary but expect to pay between USD$500 – $1000 per person, depending on your choice of ship and duration of the voyage.
Can you dive in Blue Lagoon?
Due to its protected location, Blue Lagoon offers easy and relaxing diving for both novice and experienced divers and it is also good for snorkeling. The reef and the coral growth at this site may seem rather unremarkable, however, Blue Lagoon can offer divers a number of interesting surprises.