How much does it cost to scuba dive in Cabo?
The cost to do scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas on a two-tank dive is around $75, an expedition out to the famous Cabo Pulmo dive spot for $150-$235, or even a one tank night dive for as low as $50 once you have a certification from PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors).
Which beach is best for scuba diving?
- Havelock Islands (Andaman and Nicobar Islands)
- Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Grand Island, Goa.
- Netrani Island, Karnataka.
- Kovalam, Kerala.
- Bangaram, Lakshadweep.
- Kadmat Islands, Lakshadweep.
- Coral Sharks Reef, Pondicherry.
Where is the best diving in Mexico?
- Isla Guadalupe – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters at Guadalupe Island.
- Northern Sea of Cortez – Huge Diversity of Unique Marine Life.
- La Paz – Pelagics Galore.
- Cabo San Lucas & Cabo Pulmo – Diving and Snorkeling for Everyone.
- Chinchorro Banks – Unexplored Reef in Pristine Condition.