Where is the best diving in New Zealand?
- The Poor Knights Islands. As a protected marine reserve, this is arguably New Zealand’s most famous diving area.
- Bay of Islands.
- Kaikoura, South Island.
- The Coromandel Peninsula.
- Long Island, Marlborough Sound.
- Stewart Island.
- Mikhail Lermontov, Marlborough Sound.
- Milford Sound.
Which island has the best scuba diving?
- Cozumel & Riviera Maya, Mexico. Excellent Drift Diving, Beautiful Corals & Diverse Marine Life!
- Jardines de la Reina, Cuba. WORLD-CLASS SHARK DIVING, SALTWATER CROCODILES & PRISTINE REEFS.
- Cayman Islands.
- Roatan, Honduras.
- Turneffe Atoll, Belize.
- Silver Bank, Dominican Republic.
- Turks and Caicos.
Where is the scuba diving capital of the world?
Key Largo, Florida is known as the scuba diving capital of the world. This is because there is a very large amount of dive sites easily accessible to divers. The Florida Keys is located along the 3rd largest barrier reef in the world.