Where in Mexico is the best scuba diving?
- Isla Guadalupe – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters at Guadalupe Island.
- Northern Sea of Cortez – Huge Diversity of Unique Marine Life.
- La Paz – Pelagics Galore.
- Cabo San Lucas & Cabo Pulmo – Diving and Snorkeling for Everyone.
- Chinchorro Banks – Unexplored Reef in Pristine Condition.
How much does it cost to scuba dive in Mexico?
|Regular Price||Online Price|
|PADI Scuba Diver Course / Mex Incl. equipment, pool sessions, 2 open water dives (PIC & Crew Pack NOT included)||US$279.00||US$251.10|
|PADI Open Water Diver Course/ Mex Incl. 5 pool sessions, 4 open water dives, equipment (PIC & Crew Pack NOT included)||US$419.00||US$377.10|
Is it worth scuba diving in Cancun?
The beautiful and stunning location of the Mayan riviera makes the entire peninsula one of the world’s best diving spots. The place is great for both beginners and professional divers since Cancun has shallow waters and also has the second largest barrier reef in the world.