How much does it cost to fill up a scuba tank?
|TANK DESCRIPTION||Cost per Fill||(12) Fill Air Card|
|SCUBA Cylinders (Up to 3500 psi) – Pacific Wilderness Dive Club Members & Commercial Dive Accounts||$5.00||$30.00 ($2.50 per Fill)|
|SCUBA Cylinders (Up to 3500 psi) – General Public||$5.00||$40.00 ($3.33 per Fill)|
|SCBA Cylinders (Up to 3000 psi) –||$5.00||$40.00 ($3.33 per Fill)|
1 more row
Is scuba diving expensive?
But, as with all equipment-oriented activities, there are expenses. Yes, scuba diving is an expensive hobby. You can expect to spend roughly $300 to receive your diving certification, anywhere from $200 – $2,000 on scuba diving gear, and anywhere between $75 – $150 per dive.
What is the best beginner scuba gear?
- Mask: Cressi F1.
- Snorkel: Aqua Lung Impulse 3.
- Fins: Mares Avanti Super-Channel Open Heel Fin.
- BCD: AquaLung Pro HD.
- Regulator: Aqua Lung Calypso Regulator.
- Octopus: Aqua Lung Calypso/Titan Octopus.
- SPG + Computer: Cressi Leonardo Computer Console.
- Wrist Computer: Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer.