Is there good scuba diving in Italy?
Diving in Italy is one of the best in Europe with famous diving spots such as Portofino marine reserve and famous dives such as Baia underwater archaeological park. Italy is a great destination for scuba divers who love archaeological diving and groupers.
Is Amalfi good for snorkeling?
Discover hidden beaches and caves along the coasts of Amalfi and the Sorrentine Peninsula. You will be enchanted by the colorful sea and the light games in the deep caves. The paradise for snorkelers and swimmers, who can admire the wonderful spots and the environment.
Where is the most beautiful place to scuba dive?
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island.
- Maaya Thila – South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
- Santa Rosa Wall, Cozumel.
- SS Thistlegorm Wreck, Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Yongala Wreck – Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- 1000 Steps, Bonaire.