Price: £6 per adult per 30 minutes. Open school holidays, public holidays and all weekends between Easter and the end of September.
What parks in London have boats?
- Boating at Alexandra Palace.
- Boating in Finsbury Park.
- Boating in Crystal Palace Park.
- Boating in Victoria Park.
- Boating at The Serpentine, Hyde Park.
- Boating in Regent’s Park.
- Boating in Danson Park, Bexley.
When was the boating lake built?
The boating lake was built circa 1930 and is currently leaking water at an unacceptable level despite recent repairs. The lake is formed by a large, kidney- shaped concrete bowl which is drained in colder months, lying empty for several months of the year.
How many people visit Blackpool Stanley?
Open every day between dawn and dusk, the park is split into four zones: the north and western formal gardens; the eastern area lake and woodland area; and the south stretch containing children’s play areas and sports facilities. More than two million people visit the park every year – make sure you’re one of them!