- Place 8 sticks (or less) in the air fryer basket.
- Fry at 400°F for 7-10 minutes*.
- *FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- **Directions were developed using two servings in a 1500W Air Fryer without oil.
How long do I cook frozen fish sticks?
Cooking from frozen: Bake at 450 degrees for 21-28 minutes or until cooked through. How to reheat cooked fish sticks from frozen: Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until warmed through.
How much do you put fish sticks in the air fryer?
Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) and air fry the fish sticks for 8 minutes. Flip them over to the other side and cook for 2-4 more minutes or until they are crispy. If you want them super crispy, leave in an extra minute or so.
How long do I air fry frozen breaded fish?
- Place the frozen breaded fish fillet in the air fryer basket. Make sure they aren’t overlapping. No oil spray is needed.
- Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 12 minutes. Flip the fish fillets over and then continue to cook at 380°F/193°C for another 2-4 minutes or until cooked through and the coating is crispy.