How do you fish on soft plastics?
Cast your plastic or lure and wait a few seconds for it to hit the bottom, then simply do a slow continuous retrieve of your reel known as the slow roll. This is great with curl tails, and paddle tail plastics as the natural action of the lure a foot or two above the bottom is dynamite for many fish species.
What soft plastics do bass like?
- Yamamoto Senko Bait.
- Zoom Magnum Worm.
- Keitech Fat Swing Impact Swimbait.
- Zoom Bait Magnum Super Fluke.
- Yamamoto Double Tail Hula Grub Bait.
- Berkley PowerBait Power Worm.
- Strike King Rage Tail Craw.
- Googan Baits Bandito Bug.