Where is the most beautiful place to scuba dive?
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island.
- Maaya Thila – South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
- Santa Rosa Wall, Cozumel.
- SS Thistlegorm Wreck, Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Yongala Wreck – Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- 1000 Steps, Bonaire.
Is scuba diving an expensive hobby?
Is Scuba Diving Expensive? Scuba diving can be an expensive hobby that requires an investment in time and money. Getting your diving certification will cost around $400 – $1200, while a set of scuba diving gear will be anywhere between $700 – $2000.
How much does it cost to scuba dive in Antarctica?
Scuba diving and snorkelling in Antarctica both carry an additional cost as it involves experienced dive guides and specialist equipment. For scuba diving prices vary but expect to pay between USD$500 – $1000 per person, depending on your choice of ship and duration of the voyage.