Where is the best place in Florida to scuba dive?
- To Cave Dive: Devil’s Den and Blue Grotto.
- To Dive with Sea Turtles: West Palm Beach.
- To Find Shark Teeth: Venice.
- To See Artificial Reefs: Miami / Fort Lauderdale.
- To See the Living Reef: Looe Key.
- To Explore Big Wrecks: Key Largo.
- To Explore Historic Wrecks: Pensacola, Destin and Panama City.
How much does it cost to go scuba diving in Florida?
|Trip||Price per person|
|2 Tank Dive Trip||$85.00*|
|1 Tank Night Dive Trip||$70.00*|
|1 Tank Tech Dive Trip||$90.00*|
|3 Tank Dive Trip||$125.00|
Do you need a wetsuit to scuba dive in Florida?
As we get in to our colder seasons here in Florida, wearing a wetsuit while diving is necessary as water temperatures drop about 10 to 15 degrees. There are many different factors that go into buying a wetsuit including the style of suit, the thickness, and color.