How much is scuba diving computer?
Dive computers have a wide range of prices averaging from around $150 to $1,500. That’s a huge jump and every kind of dive computer you can think of fills the space between. Keep in mind—less expensive doesn’t necessarily mean a poor product.
What is a computer in scuba diving?
A dive computer provides the real-time dive information you need to dive well. A dive computer takes depth and time information and applies it to a decompression model to track the dissolved nitrogen in your body during a dive. Your computer continuously tells you how much dive time you safely have remaining.
Which is the best dive computer?
- WINNER: Shearwater Teric Dive Computer.
- SMARTWATCH: Garmin Descent Mk2i Dive Computer.
- ~$500: Shearwater Peregrine Dive Computer.
- BEST LOOKING: Suunto D5 Dive Computer.
- CHEAP AIR INTEGRATION: Aqua Lung i470TC Dive Computer.
- CHEAP: Aqua Lung i300C Dive Computer.