Are there fish in Bear Lake Rocky Mountain National Park?
Hikers often choose to hike a little further to Nymph Lake, Dream Lake, or to Emerald Lake just below Tyndall Gorge. Bear lake cannot be fished, however, each of the lakes beyond bear lake are barbless hook, catch and release.
Is there good fishing in Estes Park?
Popular Estes Park Fishing Rivers:
Big Thompson River: Here you’ll find plenty of rainbow and brown trout. North St. Vrain Creek: This river is home to rainbow, brown, and greenback cutthroat trout. Glacier Creek: This creek is home to many species of trout.
Where can I fish in Rocky Mountain House?
- Alford Creek – Browns to 4 lb.., Brookies to 1, Rockies to 2.
- Alford Lake – Rainbows to 1 lb.
- Birch Lake – Brookies to 2 lb..; Travel 3 km west of Caroline on Hwy.
- Burnstick Lake – Pike to 5 lb.., Perch to 1 lb.
- Chamber Creek – Browns to 3 lb.., Brookies and Rockies to 1.