What small fish can live in outdoor pond?
- 1.1.1 1) Common Goldfish (Carassius auratus)
- 1.1.2 2) Common Minnows (Phoxinus phoxinus)
- 1.1.3 3) Mosquito Fish (Gambusia affinis)
- 1.1.4 4) Sticklebacks (Gasterosteidae)
- 1.1.5 5) Red Shiners (Cyprinella lutrensis)
What is the best fish to put in a small pond?
For small ponds, choose a variety of fish that is small and doesn’t require much space for swimming, For very small ponds Fathead Minnows and guppies are a good choice. Goldfish are also a great addition to smaller outdoor ponds.
What is hardiest fish for pond?
- Fathead Minnows.
- Golden Rainbow Trout.